Reichwein China Consult advises higher management and board of directors - the backbone of the company, who are responsible for realising sustainable high performance and building social capital.
The main non-commercial barriers in developing a long-term successful company or organisation in China are:
1. Lack of legal transparency;
2. Bureaucracy and government relations;
3. Changing demands concerning compliance;
4. Inability to monitor and assess the performance.
Management & Board Performance
- Duties and responsibilities
- Information asymmetry
- Optimising social capital.
Corporate Control & Governance
Reichwein China Consult co-operates with the organisation Blue Yurt for leadership and project management programs.
This program is dedicated to unlocking business value. It is built together with the customer to guarantee competitive advantages when operating in China.
For more information: